Are you looking for an accommodation, or a camp site near Fontainebleau or Paris ?
Since 1961, The camp site l'Ile de Boulancourt gives you the opportunity to stay near the city with affordable prices in breath taking surroundings.
The camp site l'Ile de Boulancourt, right next to the Fontainebleau forest and its amazing climbing blocks welcomes you with open arms all year long in its stunning park followed by the Essonne river. Ideal beak between the North and the South of France, located south of Paris, near the A6 highway. Come and live an unforgettable experience in the heart of nature in this authentic camp site.
Overnight rentals for some accommodations like the Airbnb site. There are no service charges or fees!
We offer the rental of wooden cabins, our lodging 6 persons Les Trois Pignons, of recent Mobil-homes of 2 to 5 persons and of course on sites for your caravan or your tent.
News 2019: The Lodge la Dame Jouanne and the Rouge Gorge Mobil-Home.
For the holidays, the week ends, come and enjoy the charm of the French natural park « le Gatinais ».
Our camp site, located in Seine et Marne also happens to be right next to the Leisure Island of Buthiers (Swimming pool, Treetop adventure park...), huge climbing sites (Buthiers, Les Trois Pignong and the Elephant) and the Golf Spa of Augerville la Rivière.
We are also a possible base to reach Paris, visit the Château de Versailles or the Disneyland Paris Park.
Groups and Leisure centers, please come and enjoy our Bivouac area. Fire camps are allowed and you can have fun in our large plains in safety.
We are the ONLY camp site in the Paris Area to be labeled Clef Verte (Green Key) for 2020. No pesticides here.
Our establishment is respectful and concerned about the environment and natural resources. We commit ourselves to the constant improvement of the water, garbage, energy and ecologically responsible purchases.
Ever heard of the Camp Site Quality Label? It is a volunteer commitment: we are committed to welcome you with open arms in a privileged and respected environment. More than 600 criteria are taken into account each year!
We are here for you and we would be very happy to welcome you.
Jérôme RIGAUX and his team.
COVID 19: Our commitments to safety and serenity:
1) Respect the recommendations of the health authorities and the health plan put in place by outdoor hospitality professionals.
2) Train our team in barrier gestures and health protocols, and provide them with protective equipment.
3) Put in place information recalling barriers and social distancing as well as preventive measures (reception, health).
4) Provide hydroalcoholic gel or soap for customers and teams in key common areas and raise awareness of frequent contact points.
5) To carry out a rigorous and strengthened disinfection of the common areas and the toilets and accommodations, in accordance with the health plan.
6) Ensure enhanced ventilation of accommodations before they are made available.
7) In case of symptoms, invite our employees and clients to isolate themselves and contact a doctor.
The other campsite in Fontainebleau Forest
Change in our terms and conditions of sale until june 30, 2021: For all bookings, the deposit is only 15% (up from 30%).
In the event of an extension, or a new containment, the amount will be converted into an asset valid for 18 months.